Animal, végétal, végétarisme
Ocha Symposium World Milk Cultures, Paris, May 6th and 7th, 2010
Ocha Symposium World Milk Cultures, Paris National Museum of Natural HistoryParis, May 6th and 7th, 2010.
A bilingual symposium in French and in English
Register before May 3rd !
No registration possible on site
- The symposium
- Detailed program on line
- Speakers bio-bibliographical notices
- Registration fees and form
- Janick Auberger, Professor of classical antiquity at the University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada.
- Catherine Baroin, Research director with the CNRS/UMR 7041/Equipe Afrique/University of Paris X, France, anthropologist specialized in the Toubou.
- Dominique Barjolle, Agronomist, AGRIDEA, Lausanne, Swiss.
- Jean Boutrais, Geographer, research director with the IRD in Paris.
- Sarah Bowen, Sociologist at North Carolina State University, USA.
- Michel Bras, Chef, in Aubrac, France.
- Djiby Dia, PhD in geography, Researcher at the Senegalese Institute of Agricultural Research, Senegal, Africa.
- Angelica Espinoza Ortega, Anthropologist, Institute for Agricultural and Rural Sciences at the Independent University of the State of Mexico, (UAEM).
- Allen J. Grieco, Historian, Senior Research Associate, The Harvard University Center for Italian Renaissance Studies, Florence, Italy.
- Bernard Faye, Veterinarian, PhD from the University of Paris XII and Accreditation to Direct Research (HDR), INRA research engineer assigned to the CIRAD.
- Frédéric Gaucheron, PhD in molecular biochemistry with the CNRS in Orléans. Scientific advisor for the national “LAIT” platform team with INRA in Rennes, France.
- Suresh Gokhale, Veterinarian, he is research director at the BAIF Development Research Foundation, India.
- Bertrand Hervieu, Inspector-General for Agriculture, Ministry of Food and Agriculture, Paris.
- Gaukhar Konuspayeva, Professor of biochemistry and immunology in the Kazakh National Al-Farabi University (KazNU, Almaty, Kazakhstan)
- Jean-Louis Le Quellec, Anthropologist, Research director with the CNRS at the Centre d’Etudes des Mondes Africains, Toulouse, France.
- Giuseppe Licitra, Professor of zootechnology at the Faculty of Agriculture and teaches in the department of tropical and
subtropical agriculture in Ragusa, Italy.
- Alessia Ranciaro, Geneticist, post-doc at the University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Françoise Sabban, Sinologist and director of studies at the École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales (EHESS) in Paris
- Ysé Tardan-Masquelier, PhD in the history of religions, she teaches the history of Hinduism at INALCO and the Institut Catholique in Paris.
- Jean-Denis Vigne, Research director with the CNRS, director of the archéozoology laboratory at the Muséum National d’Histoire Naturelle and the CNRS, France.
- Kohmei Wani, PhD in Agriculture and a graduate of the University of Maryland (USA).
- Zelalem Yilma, PhD in the science and technology of nutrition from the University of Montpellier, France…